News
  • Thrash Productions Development Team
  • If you have any issues please contact our admins Mason,Josh or failing that contact our moderators GZ11, Liam, Dante
  • Please Read our rules before posting
  • Stay Alert Control The Virus Save Lives
BritishRail60062

Submitting Train Simulator 2020 Content To The Website?

Hi folks.

As well as an OMSI 2 user. I do have a big interest in Train Simulator 2020 and I have plans to post content like repaints, routes and scenarios to the website. But at the moment. There is no Train Simulator 2020 category in the uploads section. Therefore I would like to ask the staff here if there will be plans to introduce a Train Simulator category in the future? 

Many thanks in advance.

I Will sort this for you i will add download section for all the train sim users to upload there stuff Thank you sorry for long wait on reply.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:03 PM, BritishRail60062 said:

Hi folks.

As well as an OMSI 2 user. I do have a big interest in Train Simulator 2020 and I have plans to post content like repaints, routes and scenarios to the website. But at the moment. There is no Train Simulator 2020 category in the uploads section. Therefore I would like to ask the staff here if there will be plans to introduce a Train Simulator category in the future? 

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Buddy i have edited the sections there is a section in the download forum now for Train Simulator

Hi Mason,

Many thanks for sorting out this matter. I will try and bring more TS2020 members to the site and that will help get more content added to the downloads section for Train Simulator 2020. The first one from me will be for the MML London to Bedford route :).

All the best.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:00 AM, BritishRail60062 said:

Hi Mason,

Many thanks for sorting out this matter. I will try and bring more TS2020 members to the site and that will help get more content added to the downloads section for Train Simulator 2020. The first one from me will be for the MML London to Bedford route :).

All the best.

Thank you yeah bring ya members and enjoy.